We continue to see issues with pesticide resistant insects, weeds, and disease and many have experienced a problem with poor pesticide performance. How can you sort out application and environmental effects from actual resistance? Researchers and Extension specialists will discuss how to avoid performance problems and how to make sure pests management strategies are effective.
IPM Specialist Bruce Potter will lead this discussion and question and answer session. Panelists include:
- Ian MacRae, UMN Professor and Extension Entomologist
- Dean Malvick, UMN Professor and Extension Plant Pathologist
- Dan Nielsen, Certified Crop Consultant
- Ken Ostlie, UMN Professor and Extension Entomologist
- Tom Peters, NDSU Associate Professor and Extension Agronomist